Welcome back! Just like everyone else in the World, we have a bad case of the Olympics fever. Therefore, this week we are showing you our favorite photos and videos of the athletes! Remember if you have any photo suggestions just tweet @Pixable with the hashtag #weeklyfaves.
1. Showing true sportsmanship newcomer Missy Franklin and Ryan Lochte share a friendly moment during the games! http://bit.ly/NRC4LF
2. The fab five did it! Joining in the ranks of just two other American teams, the Fab Five was able to secure gold this week. http://bit.ly/OOvRyg
3. Speaking of gymnastics, Aly Raisman’s parents have gone viral with their nervous energy during the individual all around. This video truly proves that Olympian or not, parents are all the same.
4. The Lochte- Phelps rivalry seems to be the highlight of these Olympic games. However, here seem to be sharing a bonding moment! Love-hate relationship boys?http://bit.ly/PM64Uk
5. This inspirational quote for the athletes. Probably easier said than done.http://bit.ly/NRrnsl
6. I know, I know another “Call me Maybe” parody?! But trust me this one’s worth watching! The USA swim team sure knows how to lip-sync!
7.Alex Morgan, Abby Wambach, Carli Lloyd and Megan Rapinoe of the USA Women’s soccer team celebrating their victory in the semifinals! http://bit.ly/OG5tV
8.Olympic swimmers Conor Dwyer and Ricky Berens clowning around with their new medals! I guess winning gold gives you something to smile about! http://bit.ly/OG6cpw
9. Lebron James owning Tunisia on the court as he completes one of his signature slam dunks. http://bit.ly/MDH566
10. Last but certainly not least, Great Britian’s cutest fan!http://bit.ly/QbdHrI
Hope you enjoyed our Olympics wrap up! Make sure to keep up with all your favorite Olympics photos only on Pixable!